Fresh Start offers a range of cooking classes, from beginners to improvers, bespoke groups and taster sessions, community meals and projects that focus on learning to cook at home (Dish of the Day and Saturday Night Suppers).
We reach people who need support to learn how to make simple, delicious, healthy and affordable recipes to feed themselves and their families.
At Fresh Start Kitchen we aim to:
- Decrease isolation & increase social contact.
- Increase self-esteem and confidence.
- Raise awareness around access to fresh, affordable, and sustainable food.
- Provide pathways for development of skills
- Raise awareness of nutrition, budgeting & waste reduction through smart meal planning
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org