Cooking Class Recipe - White Chocolate and Peach Cake
250g butter - 98p
200g sugar - 30p
3 eggs - 50p
200g tinned peaches - 20p
100g white chocolate - 30p
200g of self-raising flour - 6p
Total cost - £2.34
How to make:
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C and grease a 20cm x 20cm cake tin
2. Cream the butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until well combined. Break in the eggs and mix together, beating until smooth.
3. Drain the peaches and chop into chunks.
4. Add peaches and chocolate pieces to mixing bowl and stir.
5. Add flour and mix well to combine into a soft, sweet smelling batter.
6. Pour the batter into the tin and bake for 45mins.
7. Allow to cool for 10 mins before chopping and eating.