Cooking Class Recipe - Pasta Carbonara
Last week the cooking class made Pasta Carbonara - it's a very easy recipe to make, but extremely tasty too!
- 225g pasta (any type – spaghetti is good) - £0.15
- 75g bacon (2–3 rashers) - £0.60
- 3 dessert spoons single cream - £0.30
- 2 eggs - £0.35
- 3 dessert spoons cheddar cheese- £0.25
How to make:
1. Put a pan of water on to boil. When boiling, add the pasta.
2. Grill or fry the bacon and chop into small pieces.
3. Grate the cheese.
4. Mix the eggs in a bowl with a fork. Add the cream and cheese and mix
5. Drain the pasta and add the bacon and egg mixture, stirring well until the
pasta is thoroughly coated.